Welcome to Allied Medical Associates
Originally founded as North Haledon Medical in 2001, Allied Medical Associates (AMA) strives to combine the advancements in medicine and technology with the traditional family doctor approach of days gone by. The basis of such a union came about when Dr. Frank G. Saya, who had been practicing traditional family medicine in North Haledon since 1967, met up with Dr. Anthony J. Barravecchio, who is a big advocate of applying cutting edge advancements in the medical profession to primary care.
It was this meeting of generations that formed the model under which AMA practices. Today, AMA utilizes all the most modern advancements available in medicine, while firmly remaining grounded in its roots as a traditional family practice.
Some of the attributes that we take pride in:
• All office visits are scheduled with a Board Certified Physician
• Expanded office hours including 4 weeknights
• Minimal wait times
• Same day appointments available
• House calls available on request
• Patients are followed in the hospital, subacute care, and nursing home settings
• Most insurances accepted
• Emphasize long-standing relationships between our doctors and patients
• Blood drawing station and most diagnostic tests performed on-site
• Electronic Medical Record System that allows for Optimal Management, Organization and Security
• Complimentary "Get to Know the Doctor" visits available